ISIE2021 moved from hybrid to full online conference.
With the development of COVID-19, the on-site conference was unfortunately cancelled due to the Japanese government declaring a state of emergency for pandemics in the metropolitan area and urban areas including Kyoto.
As a result, ISIE2021 moved from hybrid to full online conference.
All participation is required to attend their sessions online using Zoom and InfoVaya Virtual Platform.
The further instructions for you will be notified in mid-June.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is our great pleasure and honor to invite all delegates, representatives and participants from all around the world to take part in the 30th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), held 20-23 June 2021 in Kyoto, Japan.
The ISIE annually gathers industry experts, researchers and academics to share ideas and experiences surrounding frontier technologies, breakthroughs, innovative solutions, research results, as well as initiatives related to industrial electronics and their applications. It is a great opportunity to meet old friends and colleagues, find new ones and attend many high-quality technical activities.
The main theme of ISIE2021 is SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals). Especially, Goal.7 and Gosl.9 of SDGs are the important theme on IES and ISIE2021. Goal.7 is “Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all”. Goal.9 is “Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation”. ISIE2021 will have many special sessions and regular sessions.
Moreover, the year “2021” is the 70th anniversary of IES. ISIE2021 will have “the commemorative event of 70th anniversary of IES”. Please enjoy and contribute the 70th anniversary events in ISIE2021!
Kyoto, where the symposium take place, is widely known as one of the most fascinating cities in Japan. It is home to numerous Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, palaces and gardens, many of which are listed collectively by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The symposium venue is adjacent to Heian Shrine, which is listed as an important cultural property of Japan. We hope you enjoy spending time in Kyoto in between enthusiastic sessions.
We look forward to welcoming you at the ISIE 2021-Kyoto.
IEEE ISIE 2021-Kyoto
Prof. Kiyoshi Ohishi
Nagaoka University of Technology
Prof. Hideki Hashimoto
- June 7, 2021
- Industry Forum Program is posted.
- June 3, 2021
- Session list (Program) is posted.
- May 28, 2021
- INTEROP Plugfest program is posted.
- May 18, 2021
- Deadline for Early Registration has been extended to May 20, 2021.
- May 12, 2021
- Program page (plenary speakers information) has been updated.
- April 19, 2021
- For authors page has been updated.
- April 16, 2021
- Registration page has been updated. （*Please note that registration will start from April 17, 2021.）
- April 15, 2021
- Notification of acceptance and Submission for final manuscripts date has been extended.
- April 6, 2021
- Full paper submission has been closed.
- March 8, 2021
- Full Paper Submission deadline has been extended to March 15, 2021.
- January 19, 2021
- Special Session list is updated.
- November 20, 2020
- Special Session page is available.
- November 16, 2020
- For Authors page is available.
- October 13, 2020
- 2nd announcement is available.
- January 22, 2020
- Website open.
- Special Session Proposal
December 1, 2020
January 6, 2021
- Tutorial Proposal
December 1, 2020
January 6, 2021
- Full Paper Submission
January 15, 2021 February 15, 2021 March 5, 2021
March 15, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance
March 15, 2021 March 31, 2021 April 5, 2021 April 15, 2021
April 17, 2021
- Submission of Final Manuscripts
April 20, 2021 April 30, 2021 May 7, 2021
May 15, 2021
- Deadline for Early Registration
- 20 May, 2021
- ISIE 2021 Secretariat
- c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
3-23-1 Shiba, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 105-8335, Japan